2. Leaseholder rights and responsibilities 權利義務
Your responsibilities 責任
Your lease will tell you what conditions you’ve agreed to. For example:
合約會載明所有需要您同意的條件
if you need permission to make alterations how much you’ll have to pay to maintain the property
如果變更,需要繳付多少費用
if you or your landlord have responsibility for repairs and dealing with noisy neighbours
買方或是管理者必須負擔維修以及維護物業的費用以及處理吵鬧的鄰居問題
You might be taken to court and be ordered to pay for any damage If you don’t follow the conditions of the lease. The court may also take away your lease.
你可能會被送上法庭,並責令支付任何損害,如果你不遵守契約的條件。法院還可以帶走你的租約。
Your rights 權利
You have the right to:
get information about service charges or insurance
獲取服務費或保險信息
know the landlord’s (freeholder’s) name and address
知道樓主的(自耕農的)的名稱和地址
be consulted about certain maintenance and running costs
徵詢有關某些維護和運行成本
challenge certain charges under some circumstances
質疑某些收費在某些情況??下
The Leasehold Advisory Service has answers to some frequently asked questions about rights and obligations of leaseholders and landlords.
承租人和房東的權利義務QA可參閱網站。
完整資料請參考:https://www.gov.uk/leasehold-property